Our entire network of drug testing labs is certified by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
Why Choose Us?
We are one of the largest networks of accredited Drug testing labs in the United States. We offer testing in every state Nationwide. We offer affordable, same day Drug Testing with Fast, Accurate results.
Our staff is not only understanding and considerate, but knowledgeable as well. From the moment you contact us, you can expect to deal with a professional, well-trained Representative who will be with you throughout the entire process.
Our Top 5 FAQs
- Do I need an appointment for drug testing?
No, there is no appointment necessary! But you do have to call or order online ahead of time to receive your registration number. If you show up without this number, we can’t administer a test.
- What type of drug test do I need?
If you’re taking this test for employment, school, or court, check with your administration to see what drugs they are interested in testing for. Then select one of our tests that covers all of them. If you’re not exactly sure, we can help you if you call 877.497.1002.
- What do I need to take with me to the facility?
All you need is your registration number from when you scheduled your appointment, and a valid photo ID.
- Do you offer refunds on drug testing?
There are no refunds, but you can use your registration number at any time in the future, or use the balance from an unused test towards any other test we offer.
- How long do drug test results take?
The results of our drug tests take anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 weeks. It depends on the type of test ordered and whether you are positive or negative.
23 Sep 2023
Which is the way forward in the fight against opioids? More
2. GET TESTED
• Over 1500 locations nationwide.
• Same day appointments available.
• Average lab visit is 15 minutes
3. GET ANSWERS
• Receive your results quickly and confidentally.
• Some results are available next day.
• If you have a positive result, we provide additonal counseling and treatment options.